- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets, pulsed in food processor
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 3/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard (optional)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp oregano (or Italian seasoning)
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Servings: 4 small or 2 large
- Chop the cauliflower into pieces and pulse in food processor until it is chopped in small bits (similar to cauliflower rice) and add to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Chop cucumber, onion and tomatoes in small chunks and add to bowl.
- Chop the parsley finely or add to the food processor and chop for a few seconds, add to bowl.
- Add 1/2 hemp hearts to the bowl and stir all ingredients together.
- Dice clove of garlic and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, dijon, salt, pepper, oregano and garlic.
- Stir the dressing in with the veggies, cover and let sit in the fridge for 1-2 hours before serving.