Superfood Matcha Energy Balls
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 11 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 tsp matcha powder (I love Matcha Ninja)
- 4 Tbsp Bee Pollen (I love Bee Keeper’s Naturals), optional
- Blend all ingredients except the bee pollen for ~ 2 minutes until nuts and dates are mixed together.
- Add coconut oil, coconut and matcha powder, blend for another 1-2 minutes until a consistent dough is formed.
- Remove dough from the food processor and roll in to evenly sized balls.
- Spread bee pollen out on a flat surface and roll the balls in the bee pollen to cover evenly.
- Freeze for ~ 20 minutes and enjoy!